Development | Full time
Why you should apply
Creating tech should be fun, especially if done with a great remote first company that understands how to create an awesome culture, fast track your learning and personal development.
We’re scaling and want to find our next A-Player – here’s what you can expect:
- Live where you want and work at your own pace/ timezone (with UK overlap).
- Great paid holidays (of course) and local bank holidays.
- Learn and grow from a fun/ supportive/ experienced team.
- Be part of a rocketing startup creating a product to be proud of.
What we are looking for
We are currently looking for a React.js Frontend developer that will be working within a team of like-minded Engineers and a QA team, whilst engaging with the wider business, and take ownership of code whilst working in an agile way and following a TDD approach (Unit tests) – ensuring best practices in all of your work.
In this varied role, you will be mainly working on FE code but assisting and contributing to our BE code in Node.JS as well (with support where needed). Engaging with various business stakeholders, you will proactively understand their requirements and automation needs. Teamwork is key too as you will also assist others by being involved with paired coding sessions and guild workshops/seminars. This is a full-time, fully remote role.
What you’ll do
- Work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment – one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our users.
- Write and maintain high-quality code/unit tests.
- Working with the existing team to develop/maintain coding practices.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of existing functionality.
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- Investigate and use new technologies where relevant.
What you’ll bring
- Not a must but these would be great too: Postgres/Node/AWS/Storybook/Styled Components/ React Native(Expo).
Who we are
Arguably an accelerator (of ideas) and an incubator (of businesses). Since 2012, we have been creating and building tech businesses with Entrepreneurs, some of which have done brilliantly well. Our team culture is all about being open, communicating, taking ownership and thinking entrepreneurially.
How to apply
We like to keep things simple so our hiring process is straightforward and fast:
- 1-1 interview with our tech lead.
- Quick technical test.
- 1-1 call with our CEO and start your journey.
That’s it! We move fast and want the best to join us – look forward to meeting you soon.